Monday 10 May 2010

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?



I feel I was more enthusiastic about this task than my preliminary site. I still feel the first site was effective and had a certain good quality, but compared to the new site, our group tried a lot harder and so the product was better. We were more devoted to the new task and showed our new devotion by staying after hours at school to get all the work done, and research it all together to guarantee success.

I learnt how to create borders and why it is important to keep a consistent house border style using colours found either in the picture or in other parts of the site; this create a constant theme throughout.





I also learnt how to spot conventions of other sites and how to apply them to my own, to create an effective yet original site. I also learnt how to work a number of iMac programmes including iWeb. Another thing I learnt was the importance of audience research and questionnaires/surveys.

No comments:

Post a Comment